ARPA Fund Distribution
Distribution of ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act) Funds
- Alliance of Idaho - Funds will be used to support workshops and legal services to the underserved population in Blaine County.
- ARCH - Funds will be used to assist with the building of affordable homes.
- Blaine County Charitable Fund - Funds will be used to support the Blaine County Charitable Fund's citizen grants which support those who lack other resources to obtain financial assistance focus mostly on housing, utilities, transportation, and health care in times of unanticipated crisis. Additional funds will also be used to support rental and mortgage assistance, and other housing costs.
- Blaine County Housing Authority (BCHA) - The County will provide BCHA with funds to support short and long term affordable housing.
- Crisis Hotline - Funds will support the Neighbors Helping Neighbors program and the Hispanic Outreach and Education program by increasing the Bilingual Support Team to 20 leaders.
- The Hunger Coalition - Funds will support The Hunger Coalition's core feeding programs.
- Men's Second Chance Living - Funds will support operation costs of the house including rental assistance for me needing support. Funds will also help support the purchase of a second residence.
- NAMI Wood River - Funds will support NAMI programming to help meet the mental health needs of County residents, and allow them to hire a part-time facilitator to coordinate the 5B Suicide Prevention Alliance.
- Senior Connection - Funds will be used to support operations such as nutrition, caregiving, transportation, and health & wellness.
- South Central Community Action Partnership - Funds will support a variety of services for low income families and individuals through the SCCAP.
- Sun Valley Culinary Institute - Funds will pay for the instillation of a new air filtration system.
- Swiftsure Ranch - Funds will be used to pay for COVID-19 protective supplies.