UPDATED Monday, May 18, 2020
BLAINE COUNTY FACILITIES REOPENING
Blaine County facilities have reopened to the public as of Monday, May 18th, 2020. In an effort to help protect the community as well as our staff, we request all customers adhere to the following protocol:
- Bring and wear their own face covering.
- Bring and use their own pen or other writing device.
- Continue to adhere to social distancing protocol.
- Continue good sanitizing practices including frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Cover their mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
Please visit the web page or call ahead to the Office or Department to understand if the processes have changed. Staff have been working hard for several weeks to install safety measures including plexiglass and new procedures. For example, the DMV is operating by appointment-only now. Please visit their webpage to schedule your appointment.
Blaine County appreciates your understanding as we continue working to help keep our community safe during these trying times. We all want to do our part to make it safe for everyone.
March 30th, 2020 - Blaine County Lawyers Offering Free Legal Services
March 25th, 2020 - AMENDED Blaine County Court Operations Administrative Order for March 25, 2020
Blaine County COVID-19 Hotline Press Release March 18, 2020
Donation to Hunger Coalition Press Release March 18, 2020